Is your electricity bill way higher than it should be? Well, it could be due to your AC being turned on 24/7. Luckily there are things homeowners can do to lessen electricity consumption while making sure that our units are efficient.
- Get yourself a programmable thermostat.
- Make sure you change your air filter regularly.
- Clean the coils on your air conditioning unit.
- Inspect your home’s ducts and registers.
- Consider replacing your unit with a high-efficiency unit that maximizes energy savings.
For more on these tips, click here.