Lithia Springs AC Installation
Providing Cooling Solutions in Douglas County & Beyond Since 1981
Do you need AC installation in Lithia Springs or anywhere throughout the Greater Atlanta Area? Ronald Smith Heating & Air is here to help! For nearly four decades, we have been providing exceptional air conditioning services to homeowners and businesses alike. Whether you are building a new home and require a top of the line AC system or you're ready to replace your current air conditioner with a unit that will offer better efficiency and overall performance, our NATE certified technicians can get the job done quickly and effectively.
When it's time for a new AC, call the Ronald Smith Heating & Air team at (770) 766-9212. We guarantee your satisfaction!
It is Time to Consider Air Conditioner Replacement?
Purchasing and installing a new air conditioning system is a substantial investment. This is something that you do not want to do until it is actually time. On the other hand, it is important not to continue using an air conditioning system that has outlived its useful life; doing so can cause your energy bills to spike and might leave you without cool air when you need it most, or even result in an emergency situation.
Fortunately, there are some signs that it is time to replace your AC, including:
- Your system is cycling on and off erratically or too frequently
- Your AC unit is making loud banging, clanking, or squealing noises
- Your rooms are never the same temperature
- Your air conditioner requires frequent and/or costly repairs
- Your home never reaches an acceptable temperature
- Your AC system cannot maintain an optimal climate
- Your energy bills are soaring when your AC is in use
- Your AC is 12 to 15 years of age or older
If you become aware of any of these warning signs, make Ronald Smith Heating & Air your first call – it will be the only call you need to make. Our expert HVAC technicians will help you find a replacement system that meets your cooling and efficiency requirements, as well as your budget. We proudly specialize in installing quality Carrier air conditioners.
Why Professional Installation Is So Important
When installing a new air conditioning system in your home or business, it is important to have a professional HVAC company handle the task for you. Trying to do it yourself or relying on the efforts of an inexperienced handyman can lead to devastating consequences. We've seen too many cases where improper installation results in insignificant issues later on down the road. Many of these problems that arise will require costly repairs, decrease the life of the AC system, and lower its energy efficiency. Whether you need to replace on old HVAC system or need a brand new system for new construction, be sure to leave the job to qualified experts.
How to Prolong the Life of Your Air Conditioner
Your air conditioner is a big investment. Just like any other appliances in your home, it also needs regular maintenance in order to keep it functioning optimally. Here are some tips on how to help your air conditioner last longer:
- Schedule an annual checkup. Having your AC serviced at least once per year will ensure that small problems are caught and corrected early before they have a chance to cause an even bigger issue.
- Replace the filters regularly. Dirty filters hinder your AC's performance, causing it to work harder, consumer more energy, and cost you more money while you deal with reduced comfort.
- Clean the air ducts regularly. Dirty air ducts also impact AC efficiency, plus they can facilitate the spread of a number of contaminants throughout your indoor air, which can affect your health and comfort.
- Install a programmable thermostat to help regulate the temperatures. Smart thermostats can help you save money and prevent your AC from running more often than it has to (such as when you aren't home).
- Install blinds to block the sunlight and keep the room cooler. The more you do to help regulate temperatures inside your home, the less hard your AC has to work to keep you cool, which means less wear and tear on your system and reduced energy bills.
Choose Our AC Replacement Experts
For the sake of your comfort, convenience, and your wallet, don't settle for anyone but the best to install your new air conditioner. When you choose Ronald Smith Heating & Air, we will go above and beyond to meet and exceed your expectations. We back all of our AC installations with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
For the best AC installation in Lithia Springs, Douglasville, Mableton, and surrounding communities, call (770) 766-9212 today.