Although it is still winter season, the Better Business Bureau recommends planning ahead while the temperatures are still low.
This means that it’s time to have your air conditioning units checked and make sure they are in good working condition when the temperatures finally begin to rise.
- To avoid burning a hole in your wallet due to rushed decisions
- Make sure to research the company’s background and licensing.
- Obtain at least three estimates from three different repair companies. Compare both the prices and the service packages.
- Go over the warranty coverage.
- Obtain written estimates from various repair companies.