Cool temperatures are generally preferable, but that’s until they reach a point of being insufferable. Fortunately, homeowners do not have to go through this, given the right home maintenance measures.
Enjoy the cool weather brought about by winter by keeping it tolerable when you’re inside your home. Here are some tips:
- Schedule chimney and furnace maintenance
- Test smoke and carbon monoxide alarms, and replace if necessary
- Clean debris off of gutters
- Prepare pipes for thawing and refreezing
- Check windows and doors for drafts
To learn more, click here.