There are a lot of ways for you to keep your home warm and comfortable despite the cold weather outside. To help you maintain a warm home, here are some tips.
- Remove the snow off your roof in order to help maintain proper insulation.
- Insulate your outdoor faucets to keep them from freezing.
- Use heat cables to protect your plastic and metal water pipes from the cold.
- Use electric heaters to help keep your home warm.
- Use a window insulator kit to prevent snow buildup on your windows.
For more tips, click here.