Turning on your AC unit isn’t the only way to stay cool when the weather is extremely hot. Here are some ways on how to beat the heat without cranking up your air conditioning.
- Wear summer-appropriate fabrics such as cotton and linen to allow the skin to breathe.
- Keep a deodorant handy to keep your armpits fresh and clean.
- Wear cotton socks and leather shoes to minimize discomfort when sweating
- Reduce caffeine intake in order to decrease sweat production.
- Drink lots of water and increase your intake of fresh fruits.
To learn more, click here.