While maintaining a comfortable temperature level for your home greatly, although not entirely, relies on the air conditioning system, your body requires other measures in order to stay cool, especially when outdoors. Here are some of them:
- Apply sunscreen before spending time outdoors.
- Put on loose-fitting and lightweight clothing.
- Stay in an air-conditioner area during the hottest parts of the day.
- Keep track of the time you spend in the heat until your body has adjusted to it.
- Watch out for signs of heatstroke, and consider possible medication side-effects.