Whether this is your first time purchasing a central air conditioning unit, or you simply decided that it’s finally time to replace an old one, there are a number of things that you should keep in mind, including the following:
- Determine the unit size appropriate for your home or room.
- Make sure the duct size can handle the amount of air for the unit.
- Find one that meets both your preferences and your allotted budget.
- Don’t go longer that 60 days without changing the air filter.
- Have your contractor check whether the refrigerant is in the appropriate level.
- Practice regular HVAC maintenance and deal with repair needs as soon as possible.
To learn more, click here.