The cool weather in October or November is a mark of colder months ahead. Apart from scheduling an annual tune-up and maintenance with your furnace repair company, you can check out these steps to help prepare your furnace for the winter season.
- – Replace your air filter with a new one.
- – Check the settings of your thermostat and make any necessary adjustments.
- – Check all air vents and make sure they are open.
- – Clean the area that surrounds your furnace to get rid of the dust and debris.
- – Have your ducts cleaned at least once a year.
For more tips, click here.