Expert HVAC Service in Powder Springs
Over 35 Years of Heating & Air Conditioning Experience
Your HVAC system is a vital part of what makes your home comfortable. When the temperature outside is miserable, your home is your refuge from those external conditions. If your heating and cooling systems aren’t working correctly, don’t suffer in silence or wait days, hoping you can get an appointment. At Ronald Smith Heating & Air, our Powder Springs HVAC services experts can help you in your time of need. When you’ve been in the heating and cooling business for as long as we’ve been, you eventually learn everything there is to know about an industry. With over 35 years of experience, our technicians are HVAC experts. When you need repairs, replacements, installations, or maintenance services, there is no better team to have on your side.
Customers in Powder Springs can trust our team with the following HVAC systems:
- Air Conditioners
- Heat Pumps
- Gas Furnaces
- Dual Fuel Systems
- Commercial HVAC Systems
- Whole-Home Dehumidifiers
- And more
As a full-service HVAC service provider, our team provides the residents of Powder Springs and surrounding communities with a wide range of products and services. In addition to high-quality services, our customer service track record is impeccable. We are known across the area for our fast response time, fair pricing, and dedication to excellence. Once our HVAC specialists arrive at your home, they will start by performing a free inspection. At the end of our assessment, you will have a prognosis of what is wrong with your system and the best available solutions.
Signs Your HVAC System May Need Repairs
- Not Producing Cold Air: When the temperature is warm or hot outside, there’s a very noticeable problem if your air conditioning system starts blowing warm air. If your system isn’t producing cool or cold air, it could be the fan or a damaged compressor. It’s tempting to assume that your system is struggling to produce cool air because of the heat outdoors, but this is a misestimation. You should get your HVAC system inspected if it’s not cooling your home, even on the hottest day of the year.
- There’s More Dust in Your Home: If you’ve noticed there’s more dust in your home than usual, it could be dust from your HVAC system is being blown into your home. Dust is harmful to your system’s components, and if it seems like it appeared out of nowhere, it could be a tear in your ductwork or some other malfunction within the unit causing the increase in dust. Large amounts of dust can be highly compromising to your HVAC unit.
- Short Cycling: If your HVAC system seems like it’s constantly turning on and off, the unit is struggling to reach and maintain your temperature settings. It could be a thermostat issue, or it may indicate an issue with improper sizing of your HVAC system for your home's square footage.
- Your System is Making Weird Noises: Your system can make any number of sounds while it’s operating and cooling or heating your home. Usually, you can distinguish strange noises from everyday operational sounds. If you hear loud banging, buzzing, or hissing sounds are all ones that would warrant a call to an HVAC service specialist.
- Spikes in Energy Usage: Large, unexplained utility spikes are a sign of energy inefficiency, and your HVAC system is the likely culprit. We advise you to have your system inspected to identify the source of the problem, which may be leaking air ducts, aging equipment, or an AC or heating system in need of maintenance.
Why Do Customers Trust Ronald Smith Heating & Air?
At Ronald Smith Heating & Air, we provide customers with solutions for many of their most crucial home comfort systems. We have the HVAC service specialists on staff to make your experience as easy as possible. Our teams are highly trained, experienced, and committed to customer satisfaction. When we are on the job, you can feel confident our team will meet your needs.
Contact our Powder Springs HVAC service team today to schedule an appointment.