Now that winter’s wrath is upon us, we rely on our trusty heating systems to keep us warm and toasty as we go about our indoor lives. Some people opt to use space heaters as they are cost-effectives solutions to beat the heat. While this is a great alternative, we must take caution and apply these safety measures:
- Buy a space heater certified by a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory.
- Do not leave unattended. If you leave the room, turn off and unplug.
- Keep flammable materials at a safe distance.
- Always keep children and pets at a safe distance from space heaters.
- Keep it on a level surface.