Running outside is totally possible despite the harsh winter weather. Now to help make your run during winter more fun and enjoyable, Lyndon Smith of the University of Saskatchewan offers the following tips.
- Use insulated pants or running tights with a wind pant over top.
- Use moisture wicking, cotton and windbreaker on top.
- Wear neck tubes or warmers that can cover your mouth to help you adjust to the temperature.
- Opt for newer gloves that have touch-screen technology.
- Make sure to use appropriate shoes with a good grip.
For more tips, click here.