One way of insuring your home amidst the chilliest days of winter is through proactive maintenance measures. Here are some that you need to consider:
- Fix leaking pipes, and make sure all pipes in your loft or exterior are lagged
- Insulate your loft, basement or any crawl spaces
- Make sure smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are properly working
- Clear leaves and debris off of gutters and drains
- Get the chimney swept and the boilers and furnaces serviced
- Keep your house warm even when you’re away
To learn more, click here.